Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Mine's 90. She was my first favorite character when the game came out, over a year before I even started playing it.

Now that I have my hyper carry team of Navia, Dingdong, Candace and Diona I can kill basically anything in the game. It's frightening how fast Navia chews through enemies in the Abyss, especially with her signature weapon.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Now that I have my hyper carry team of Navia, Dingdong, Candace and Diona I can kill basically anything in the game. It's frightening how fast Navia chews through enemies in the Abyss, especially with her signature weapon.
Who's Dingdong? Also, you actually pulled on the weapon banner? That's ballsy.

Thebrownblob

I won five games in a row playing pong against the computer!
1704555181490.gif

sailfish

I see Layla won't be back in Phase 2. Good. I've read Chiori is supposed to be a 5-star. Hopefully they run together on the same banner.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Who's Dingdong? Also, you actually pulled on the weapon banner? That's ballsy.

Ningguang lol. Yeah I pulled on the crock of :censored2: that is the weapon's banner. Lost the 50/50 AND the pity technically since I pulled Ayaka's sword. Luckily I had enough extra primogems from the main banner that I got it only 30 wishes after getting Ayaka's sword.

I really hope I get lucky with Chevreuse by the end of her banner.

sailfish

Ningguang lol. Yeah I pulled on the crock of :censored2: that is the weapon's banner. Lost the 50/50 AND the pity technically since I pulled Ayaka's sword. Luckily I had enough extra primogems from the main banner that I got it only 30 wishes after getting Ayaka's sword.

I really hope I get lucky with Chevreuse by the end of her banner.
I want Chiori so bad now. I hope she's a 5* AOE DPS.