giphy (8).gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
nothing really good out of E3 that i could see

will probably pick up state of decay 2 tho; hopefully the devs don't screw if up like the first one, it has so much promise

rickyb

now that im older i only play 3 games:

maxresdefault.jpg

i just stopped playing this one online a few weeks ago. probably spent too much time playing it. i love reptiles invisibility and the humor in this game is great. i feel like the fatalities werent as gory as mk 1.

rickyb

love this game so much. debatably my fav game ever. me and all my friends who lived in the same area would play this all the time and sneak out in the middle of hte night and vandalize. i still listen to the music in this. was very lucky to grow up in an era where they actually licensed quality video game music.

52463-Tony_Hawk%27s_Pro_Skater_2_(G)-1.jpg

rickyb

i think i like this game better than san andreas. the insane jumps were better, the car chases were better, the talk radio was better, the cars were better. i hated 80s music when i first started this game, love it so much after i played for a while.

gta-vice-city-pc-586a73523df78ce2c31b81b3.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
QUOTE="rickyb, post: 2897920, member: 56035"]i think i like this game better than san andreas. the insane jumps were better, the car chases were better, the talk radio was better, the cars were better. i hated 80s music when i first started this game, love it so much after i played for a while.

[/QUOTE]
Radio ads for the Degenetron...lol. Not really been able to get the hang of San Andreas. Currently raising hell in Liberty City again. Amazing how much big name voice talent was included in Vice City. Ray Liotta, Lee Majors, Burt Reynolds, Dennis Hopper, Jenna Jameson:-):) , etc LOVE FIST!!!!!:its_all_good:

rickyb

QUOTE="rickyb, post: 2897920, member: 56035"]i think i like this game better than san andreas. the insane jumps were better, the car chases were better, the talk radio was better, the cars were better. i hated 80s music when i first started this game, love it so much after i played for a while.

Radio ads for the Degenetron...lol. Not really been able to get the hang of San Andreas. Currently raising hell in Liberty City again. Amazing how much big name voice talent was included in Vice City. Ray Liotta, Lee Majors, Burt Reynolds, Dennis Hopper, Jenna Jameson:-):) , etc LOVE FIST!!!!!:its_all_good:[/QUOTE]
yea they dont do that now a days anymore either right? why do you say that about san andreas?

i just beat GTA III for the first time in the past year or 2. it was hard and i was suprised there was no map.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Radio ads for the Degenetron...lol. Not really been able to get the hang of San Andreas. Currently raising hell in Liberty City again. Amazing how much big name voice talent was included in Vice City. Ray Liotta, Lee Majors, Burt Reynolds, Dennis Hopper, Jenna Jameson:-):) , etc LOVE FIST!!!!!:its_all_good:
yea they dont do that now a days anymore either right? why do you say that about san andreas?

i just beat GTA III for the first time in the past year or 2. it was hard and i was suprised there was no map.[/QUOTE]
No map??? It's always been there for me. San Andreas just seems a bit strange for some reason I can't put my finger on.

rickyb

i just beat GTA III for the first time in the past year or 2. it was hard and i was suprised there was no map.
No map??? It's always been there for me. San Andreas just seems a bit strange for some reason I can't put my finger on.[/QUOTE]
LOVE FIST, LOVE FIST, LOVE FIST

gta III has a map? ive played it on PC and ps2 and it didnt have one...or maybe i mean no big in game map. not that small one in teh corner.

san andreas is amazing. it has the best graphics and map, and missions by far of any of hte ps2 GTAs. the thing is when you first start out, your really poor and on top of that , you cant buy weapons at ammunation so i can maybe understand that part. i would look up online where are weapons near your house when you start out if your not gonna cheat which i dont.