Gas Prices Skyrocketing Thanks Biden!

newolddude

Image 9.png

newfie

That's not the point. You guys called him a liar and so now it's time to change the subject.
we also showed that average gas prices as proof which are significantly higher than his little area of the world.

It does not appear you had any thoughts on Biden having leased less land for oil exploration than any other president since nixon?
it does not appear you had any thoughts on the fact Biden refuses to meet with oil executives?
it does not appear you had any thoughts on the fact we're still producing 1000 barrels a day less than pre-covid?

are you concerned about the country paying a 10 percent inflation rate or just about defending bidens policies?

newolddude

Oil price per barrel are currently $86, while gas prices are close to $4 a gallon.
In 2010, oil was slightly over $85 a barrel, gas was under $3 a gallon.

Thanks Biden

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The high gas prices are not Biden’s fault MSM has assured us. The reason is those greedy oil companies. I guess those oil companies wasn’t greedy when Trump was in office but got greedy when Biden got in. I’m also floored that Trump knew the oil companies were going to get greedy when Biden got in office. He predicted that the price of gas was going to go up if Biden won. How did he know the oil companies was going to get greedy at that point? Amazing! Also why didn’t Biden and the MSM make fun of Trump when he made those crazy predictions and saying it would be Biden’s fault. I don’t remember 1 time they laughed at him or fact checked him for that crazy conspiracy theory.

vantexan

I just heard the Republican candidate for senator in New Hampshire say that New Hampshire normally gets 18 billion units of natural gas for the winter but utility companies are saying they'll only be able to supply 2 billion units this winter. New Hampshire isn't a place you want to go through winter without adequate heat.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I just heard the Republican candidate for senator in New Hampshire say that New Hampshire normally gets 18 billion units of natural gas for the winter but utility companies are saying they'll only be able to supply 2 billion units this winter. New Hampshire isn't a place you want to go through winter without adequate heat.
That’s for all of New England not only New Hampshire. That’s the average usage in winter for the region. Gonna be cold this wintah, ayah.

Darmark7

Don’t worry it is going to be a warm winter.. With that global warming thing going on.

Darmark7

500% increase in profits for Valero this year.

The high gas prices are not Biden’s fault MSM has assured us. The reason is those greedy oil companies. I guess those oil companies wasn’t greedy when Trump was in office but got greedy when Biden got in. I’m also floored that Trump knew the oil companies were going to get greedy when Biden got in office. He predicted that the price of gas was going to go up if Biden won. How did he know the oil companies was going to get greedy at that point? Amazing! Also why didn’t Biden and the MSM make fun of Trump when he made those crazy predictions and saying it would be Biden’s fault. I don’t remember 1 time they laughed at him or fact checked him for that crazy conspiracy theory.