Global warming

wkmac

Rod swings from both sides of the plate. I took him at face value this time. Actually, I hear the Libertarian/Tea types citing that it snowed in the Denver area today, which to the logical person wouldn't be a big deal due to the altitude there. Nonetheless, they use it as "proof" there is no climate change.

Sorry, Rod.

Able to play bothsides of the plate can be a good thing. Not being trapped in dogmatic religion is wonderful. You should not be so afraid to step outside your cage and try it sometime. Very "LIBERATING"!

That word Liber means something, look it up. ;)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sounds like you speak from experience?
Yes I do .
It is well known that farmers will use pigs to dispose of a body . But did you know that seagulls will eat fingers ?
And all the ocean's bottom creatures will strip a body clean in a short time , along as the body is laying flat on the ocean's seabed .

MAKAVELI

Yes I do .
It is well known that farmers will use pigs to dispose of a body . But did you know that seagulls will eat fingers ?
And all the ocean's bottom creatures will strip a body clean in a short time , along as the body is laying flat on the ocean's seabed .
So what you're saying is from your experience is that disposing of a body is very eco-friendly?

Overpaid Union Thug

If the purpose is to save Mother Earth, which I'm for, seems to me the place the start is with the very entity that rapes her the most.
There is lots of interesting information in that link. Some truthful. Some not so much. The problem is that some of what the global warming whackos are claiming to be pollution is not pollution at all. And there's also the major issue of there being absolutely no evidence that man is causing "climate change." So, linking pollution to global warming is jumping the gun. I'm not even sure I believe that our federal government/military are the biggest polluters. The federal government is definitely too big and quite wasteful. No doubt about that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
dq0xUQ1.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Updated NASA Data: Global Warming Not Causing Any Polar Ice Retreat
Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth’s polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979. Since the end of 2012, moreover, total polar ice extent has largely remained above the post-1979 average. The updated data contradict one of the most frequently asserted global warming claims – that global warming is causing the polar ice caps to recede.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesta...d-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/