BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1714701622055.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tell that to the kids at Uvalde
Biden's America
Sad

The frequency of lockdowns and security alerts in Uvalde— nearly 50 between February and May alone — because of nearby, often high-speed pursuits of migrants coming from the U.S.-Mexico border. — are now viewed by investigators as one of the tragic contributors to how a gunman was able to walk into a fourth-grade classroom unobstructed and slaughter 19 children and two teachers

HarryWarden

Biden's America
Sad

The frequency of lockdowns and security alerts in Uvalde— nearly 50 between February and May alone — because of nearby, often high-speed pursuits of migrants coming from the U.S.-Mexico border. — are now viewed by investigators as one of the tragic contributors to how a gunman was able to walk into a fourth-grade classroom unobstructed and slaughter 19 children and two teachers
What does that have anything to do with my point? The police waited outside the door for over an hour twiddling their thumbs while theyre loaded to the gills with weapons, which was my response to “the duration of a mass shooting always depends on the arrival of a second gun”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What does that have anything to do with my point? The police waited outside the door for over an hour twiddling their thumbs while theyre loaded to the gills with weapons, which was my response to “the duration of a mass shooting always depends on the arrival of a second gun”
The investigation said the reason law enforcement response was bungled is the multiple agencies on scene weren't coordinated.

Do you know why so many agencies were in the area? The answer is directly related to my post you failed to see as relevant.

Biden's America
Sad

I'm sorry, waited where?

Oh, outside....so they didn't arrive to the actual scene...what happened when they did?

I agree, poorly played by them and they should answer for it, but when they went in, the situation ended. Which is the point.

HarryWarden

The investigation said the reason law enforcement response was bungled is the multiple agencies on scene weren't coordinated.

Do you know why so many agencies were in the area? The answer is directly related to my post you failed to see as relevant.

Biden's America
Sad
I'm sorry, waited where?

Oh, outside....so they didn't arrive to the actual scene...what happened when they did?

I agree, poorly played by them and they should answer for it, but when they went in, the situation ended. Which is the point.
They were waiting in the hallway, right outside the door, for an hour. No exscuses

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Point?
The gun/guns never came.
I guess "depends on the arrival of a second gun and someone carrying it has some balls" may help you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The lack of a centralize command was at fault.
It reminds me of a plane crash at the end of a runway at Boston Logan Airport many decades.
I was listening on multiple police channels when this happened.
The Police divers who were already in the water were ordered out of the ocean once the USCG arrived on the scene.
That request didn't sit well and some heated words were exchanged.
Two passengers bodies were never recovered, but months later their seats washed ashore miles down the coast.