Has Express and Ground already merged with Last Mile Optimization?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Was that the year the Jags defense got them into the playoffs?

It was the year after. To his credit, he played well in a win against the Patriots the week before and the homers went bonkers with their betting. Had them favored to beat the Titans (Blaine Gabbert starting) 25-15. Gabbert gets a concussion early in the 1st and Mariota comes in with a numb throwing hand and can barely grip the ball. He has a better game than a healthy Bortles and the Jags lose 9-6. I put $500 on the Titans to beat the spread at halftime (the line only moved a half point) with the game tied at 3.

Un-freaking-real what rabid optimism can do.

The photo and your comment just made me think of Jason Mendoza making the arguments for a union at Express. If you’re familiar with The Good Place.

I had to Google it :D

Working4the1%

Don't have to be a legal expert to look at case after case after case after case and precedent after precedent after precedent and detailed explanation after detailed explanation after detailed explanation over the course of 40+ years to understand what the law is. The court system and the two federal labor management agencies have made great efforts to explain it. I'm not sure what more you expect. Might as well argue that Blake Bortles is better than Tom Brady.
Precedent..to new PRESIDENT and we will see how the Groundscam will work. Love the new last mile plan Express gives to ground..Ground cant make commit sends to Express..Express delivers package 2 days late covered in dirt from ping ponging from station to ramp Etc..:runcirclsmiley2:

Ground Schmuck

Was that the year the Jags defense got them into the playoffs?
The photo and your comment just made me think of Jason Mendoza making the arguments for a union at Express. If you’re familiar with The Good Place.
The Good Place should have ended after the first season. The finale was a great plot twist, but there was really nowhere to go after that.

bacha29

Precedent..to new PRESIDENT and we will see how the Groundscam will work. Love the new last mile plan Express gives to ground..Ground cant make commit sends to Express..Express delivers package 2 days late covered in dirt from ping ponging from station to ramp Etc..:runcirclsmiley2:
Just remember the Ground service guarantee. "We guarantee that there will be identifiable remains in what's left of every box we deliver".
There's simply no way Express can beat that guarantee and that explains why so much volume is going over to Ground.

AB831

Just remember the Ground service guarantee. "We guarantee that there will be identifiable remains in what's left of every box we deliver".
There's simply no way Express can beat that guarantee and that explains why so much volume is going over to Ground.
People don't care what their boxes or the content in those boxes look like. They just care that it's delivered by greatest company in the world.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

Some iCs /irregs , it's a given :
2020-08-27 21.27.55.jpg

2020-08-27 21.32.14.jpg

Yup, a hernia box if u don't have a hand truck...
20200822_172654.jpg

Then, a week later... a smaller box of these :

510Z8ApmO5L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
So much of what was supposed to originally be a small package company. Large iron construction beams and aircraft engines can’t be far behind.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
And we're burning a lot of tape rolls. The original driver left that box behind because he can't be bothered to tape it up; not worth the pay.

I'll do it since I'm the last driver to clean up the line.

That and a few particle board,furniture, bbq sets, mowers, etc kinda sux to be cramming it into a rental van...

CatMan

And we're burning a lot of tape rolls. The original driver left that box behind because he can't be bothered to tape it up; not worth the pay.

I'll do it since I'm the last driver to clean up the line.

That and a few particle board,furniture, bbq sets, mowers, etc kinda sux to be cramming it into a rental van...
I feel kind of sorry for you guys, I really do, nothing but the utmost respect!...Be safe and good luck.

bacha29

So much of what was supposed to originally be a small package company. Large iron construction beams and aircraft engines can’t be far behind.
Truck bumpers' backhoe buckets, steam jenny's bloody frozen wild turkey hides that thaw out in the truck with blood running everywhere........and don't forget ice cream.......Yep,.....ice cream.

It will be fine

hearing LMO is dead meat as Grn is failing in many areas. Any confirmation?
We are getting plenty of it. I doubt they’d bail on that plan. Way too much money saved. The tech for implementation isn’t working too well though. We get a bunch that don’t scan or sort properly. With no money back guarantee right now there’s no real reason to bail.