Has Working at UPS increased your NET WORTH?

Net worth value money

• Yes

• No

• Gotten worse

• I’m a soy boy

Results are only viewable after voting.

oldngray

nowhere special
z-fun-250-1.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I know we just got a home equity line for our house in the appraisal came back almost triple but it was when we built it about 15 years ago. It's crazy how much it's inflated.
I’m on the coast. Yankee money from the northeast is flowing everywhere here. They’ll pay anything to get away from where they are. We don’t have it for sale. I’m out in the front yard pulling weeds, 150k Benz stops, window goes down, chatted a little while, the guy goes, “ I’ll write you a check right now for a million and a half. I don’t need to see the inside, how about it?
I never broke stride. I just kept pulling weeds. Stupid.

Brown Down

I’m on the coast. Yankee money from the northeast is flowing everywhere here. They’ll pay anything to get away from where they are. We don’t have it for sale. I’m out in the front yard pulling weeds, 150k Benz stops, window goes down, chatted a little while, the guy goes, “ I’ll write you a check right now for a million and a half. I don’t need to see the inside, how about it?
I never broke stride. I just kept pulling weeds. Stupid.
Couple years ago I would have called you out for lying but anymore I can believe it. Absolute craziness.

ManInBrown

Does this look right?
Top 10% net-worth by age group:
25-29: $128,000
30-34: $242,000
35-39: $496,000
40-44: $761,000
45-49: $832,000
50-54: $1 million
55-59: $1.4 million
60-64: $1.5 million
This is laughable. Just read an article a few weeks ago that a certain percentage of people, don’t remember the exact numbers didn’t have $5000 in savings If an emergency arose. Personally almost my entire savings is my 401k. 15% Roth weekly. $200 a week in a savings account Which gets raided from time to time unfortunately. The rest of my money is bills.