Headaches Ahead, glad they sell Ibuprofen

McFeely

Huge Member
I'm ok with it. I go there everyday anyway.

Funny thing is I already have another access point directly across the street on my route. Not sure this really helps the people on my route.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
We have been using Kroger for several months and have not had many issues. Hope Walgreens goes as well.

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif~c200

McFeely

Huge Member
Depends which customer. Shippers probably like their stuff showing delivered on time. Recipients probably hate having to go pick stuff up, but no one in charge cares about recipients.

We only leave packages at our access point once the customer asks for it. On my route, they like it much better than picking it up at the station since it is a 20 minute further drive.

I'd say 95% of the stuff I leave at my access drop are already reattempts that needed a signature of some sort. Nice to not have to bring them back to the station and the customer can get them with more convenient hours. Not to mention less packages/customers that the CSAs have to deal with.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
At least it's not radio shack... with dumb bankers hours since no one goes there in the first place

Walgreen locations around my area are open 24 hours... good for me since I don't have time commitments to drop off any customers' parcels.

Good for them to get their parcels from a safe location with cameras rolling...

Win win for those ghetto areas, cough, high~risk areas

At least it's not radio shack... with dumb bankers hours since no one goes there in the first place

Walgreen locations around my area are open 24 hours... good for me since I don't have time commitments to drop off any customers' parcels.

Good for them to get their parcels from a safe location with cameras rolling...

Win win for those ghetto areas, cough, high~risk areas
It's job elimination.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Somebody really needs to stick a fork in that place.

I've been into our local RS maybe 3 times in the past 5 years, and always just to grab some low profit item such as heat shrink tubing. Each time there have been two people in the store - myself and the sole employee behind the counter. Ridiculously sad. Don't know how they stay in biz.