How do I get my Employee ID?

RNNimz

I'm trying to get my W2 resent, but I need my employee ID for that to happen. Is there a link I can click or a number I can call?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Post your full name, date if birth, SSN, current address, mother's maiden name, and driver's license number.

Then someone will CALL HR and report it back here for you in 3-5 business days.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm trying to get my W2 resent, but I need my employee ID for that to happen. Is there a link I can click or a number I can call?

From upsers.com

If you do not receive your W-2 statement by February 1st or need additional copies you can:

• Log on to www.w2.adp.com website and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP Web site, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage. You can retrieve your W-2 for the last three years. If you need a W-2 older than three years, you must contact the IRS directly. See registration instructions below.
OR

• To speak to a W-2 Reissue Customer Service Representative, call 1-800-533-7768 . You will be able to request a copy of your W-2 to be sent via US Mail in 7-10 business days. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. EST except holidays.

RNNimz

Thanks. Unfortunately, I have a new issue. The website claims I don't have a W2. The woman on the phone I talked to said that I need to get in touch with my local HR department. Does anyone have a directory or something I can get in touch with?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Thanks. Unfortunately, I have a new issue. The website claims I don't have a W2. The woman on the phone I talked to said that I need to get in touch with my local HR department. Does anyone have a directory or something I can get in touch with?

You'll need to swing by your old center/hub and ask to talk to an OMS or manager.