How to tell if hub is unionized

HazeFoley

In Fort Worth, making the jump from being a FXG driver to repping the brown. Want to be at a union hub. There are 3 different ones I can apply for as a PH.

Inthegame

In Fort Worth, making the jump from being a FXG driver to repping the brown. Want to be at a union hub. There are 3 different ones I can apply for as a PH.
Are you related to Blaze Foley? He wrote some great songs...but I must've missed "Repping the Brown".

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
Love "right to work" very 1984
I used to work in a right to work state. All the data behind more on the job injuries and fatalities is absolutely true. I've seen and heard too much to ever want to go back to a state that promises me more "worker freedom."

Worker freedom my ass. I kid you not, I had one job where people were literally working for free. I was a permanent employee but he would hire temp workers from time to time. My boss didnt pay the guys and told them good luck suing him without any money. Hes still in business and probably still screwing his unsuspecting temps over.

The idea that unions arent needed because laws protect workers is a bunch of BS. Good luck suing your employer when your wondering where your next meal is coming from.

On topic: Pay your union dues

I used to work in a right to work state. All the data behind more on the job injuries and fatalities is absolutely true. I've seen and heard too much to ever want to go back to a state that promises me more "worker freedom."

Worker freedom my ass. I kid you not, I had one job where people were literally working for free. I was a permanent employee but he would hire temp workers from time to time. My boss didnt pay the guys and told them good luck suing him without any money. Hes still in business and probably still screwing his unsuspecting temps over.

The idea that unions arent needed because laws protect workers is a bunch of BS. Good luck suing your employer when your wondering where your next meal is coming from.

On topic: Pay your union dues
Sounds like donald trump.