HR contact Info

First post here. I work out of the Philadelphia area. I wanted to know if anyone know the HR email for that area or is there a general one I could email to issue some feedback on some issues. I wanted to go the local HR rep, but he seems a little "headsupish" about letting Upper management know that people may have come forward with issues to the HR department instead. I also heard employees send in email to HR to register complaints and that's what I wanted to do. Any information of advice would be appreciated.

Nah
First post here. I work out of the Philadelphia area. I wanted to know if anyone know the HR email for that area or is there a general one I could email to issue some feedback on some issues. I wanted to go the local HR rep, but he seems a little "headsupish" about letting Upper management know that people may have come forward with issues to the HR department instead. I also heard employees send in email to HR to register complaints and that's what I wanted to do. Any information of advice would be appreciated.

If it's an ethical concern, call the hotline. 1-800-220-4126

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What seems to be the major problem

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1597881002350.jpeg

“Hello , can I help you?”

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Rule number 1) Just go to the HR office let know your situation request a meeting with your shop steward first wait for 48 hours if they don't come to see you at the office with your shop steward file a grievance at the person at HR make your business agent answer the grievance by HR 48 hours if your business agent won't dock the grievance in 48 hours. Let me know!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Rule number 1) Just go to the HR office let know your situation request a meeting with your shop steward first wait for 48 hours if they don't come to see you at the office with your shop steward file a grievance at the person at HR make your business agent answer the grievance by HR 48 hours if your business agent won't dock the grievance in 48 hours. Let me know!

Huh?

That makes zero sense and is entirely wrong, incorrect and worthless information.