I was terribly wrong about lack of proof of Voter Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We all know why Biden- Kommie Harris have been spending years moving million of illegal's into swing states, democrat auto votes!

GX3m2tdWMAAeDcA.jpg

Wally

So they are not US citizens, not eligible to vote, yet state motor vehicle departments are adding them to the voter rolls?

Voter fraud, truly a threat to Democracy. These state governments are actively undermining the electoral process. Must be stopped.

trickpony1

Where could a person find out if being a legal resident is required in order to vote?
The state constitution maybe?
I don't know. I'm just a truck driver.

Wally

Where could a person find out if being a legal resident is required in order to vote?
The state constitution maybe?
I don't know. I'm just a truck driver.

§611. Voting by aliens

(a) It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner,

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

§611. Voting by aliens

(a) It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner,
That's why they don't want you calling them illegal aliens.

Over70irregs

So they are not US citizens, not eligible to vote, yet state motor vehicle departments are adding them to the voter rolls?

Voter fraud, truly a threat to Democracy. These state governments are actively undermining the electoral process. Must be stopped.

Hopefully they are working