Immigration

rickyb

tomorrow I'm gonna do another buffet, some rvr because unfortunately the desert 4x4 off roading I was gonna do was too long and $800 American or something, and then more strip shows

rickyb

vegas is an unreal city. a few days ago I was passenger in 4x4 dirt jumping. these are the desert racing trucks and these guys actually jump the trucks in them; it looks like something out of a bike park. it was only 100 too.

rickyb

the RVR in vegas was surprisingly good.

I did atving at home and it was really slow and I gave them a bad review and they refunded me 50%. but in vegas I did 2 hours RVR and wanted more.

rickyb

so today I ate at a café off pch in laguna beach with the primary beneficiaries of capitalism, aka a few rich white people.

every single person eating there was white. the only minorities were workers. which leads me to believe that either the statistics are true that minorities have no money due to racism OR rich minorities don't like to eat in laguna beach.

they had fox news on. apparently rich white people cant figure out its propaganda for average joes.

I think I saw moreluck there...

I don't think rich white people know how to dress either or buy cars because it was all very boring German luxury cars.

Last edited:

floridays

so today I ate at a café off pch in laguna beach with the primary beneficiaries of capitalism, aka a few rich white people.

every single person eating there was white. the only minorities were workers. which leads me to believe that either the statistics are true that minorities have no money due to racism OR rich minorities don't like to eat in laguna beach.

they had fox news on. apparently rich white people cant figure out its propaganda for average joes.

I don't think rich white people know how to dress either or buy cars because it was all very boring German luxury cars.
So you want a BMW and can't afford one, or the maintenance on a used one. Been to Venice Beach? It's a can't miss for you. Keep heading down the coast and end up at Rosarito beach, you'll love it.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Get out of my area and go back to the woods!!