Insurance

I will be starting Monday March 8th. How much do you pay monthly or weekly for insurance. It will be myself and my wife
Thanks in advance
It’s important to remember if you were already a participant of TeamCare you will only have to wait 30 days for your plan to begin with UPS. A lot of people will tell you different but I went thru it when I hired in. You will need to call both TeamCare and HR to make sure they get the ball rolling

djones264

It’s important to remember if you were already a participant of TeamCare you will only have to wait 30 days for your plan to begin with UPS. A lot of people will tell you different but I went thru it when I hired in. You will need to call both TeamCare and HR to make sure they get the ball rolling
Thank you

djones264

Ever heard of full time seasonals

Look it up swear to god
Ok. It’s not that. But, like I said. I will get with the driver. This is full time. They told me the pay progression that I will reach top pay. He plainly said this is not seasonal. It’s full time. He reiterated that twice as I asked him at first of interview and then at the end of interview. But, thanks for concern

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok. It’s not that. But, like I said. I will get with the driver. This is full time. They told me the pay progression that I will reach top pay. He plainly said this is not seasonal. It’s full time. He reiterated that twice as I asked him at first of interview and then at the end of interview. But, thanks for concern

Good luck to ya

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I am for sure. I applied full time. Was told 40 hrs a week for sure. Maybe more If I wanted to do an extra run on weekend. I train next week with a feeder driver. I will pick his brain. I know management will always paint that picture with rainbows but it’s usually not the case
LOLOLOL!!!!!!
🧔✊

clean hairy

The one telling you that might be a former used car salesman....

Hired in off the street in 2019, you are considered FT, but we are not guaranteed to work everyday until you get a bid job. I only worked 2 days last week and next week is not looking to promising.