🌟 **Attention Members: Seeking Input on Grievance for Option Days Payout Delay** 🌟

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I’ll take the vinegar, I’ve turned a $200 payroll error into a $5000 penalty payment.
It's almost comical that they can't fix a payroll issue within a few days. I've had mgt not care and straight up said "I've turned it in... now it's payroll's problem"... supposedly we're getting a new system, should be interesting to see if it actually works properly.

PreTrippin’

About 150 Miles From Nowhere
The sad part about what you just said, is that you don't realize choice meat is crappy meat you Walmart shopping bitch. :)
1718437280652.gif

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
It's almost comical that they can't fix a payroll issue within a few days. I've had mgt not care and straight up said "I've turned it in... now it's payroll's problem"... supposedly we're getting a new system, should be interesting to see if it actually works properly.

Yep. They will tell us to file a grievance not as a bluff but simply because they understand as well as we do that it is the only way an error will actually get resolved.

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I have a question regarding a situation I am currently facing and would greatly appreciate your insights and advice.

I have noticed that my option days payout has been lagging for a week now, and despite my follow-ups, there hasn't been much progress. I am considering filing a grievance to address this delay and ensure that the payment is processed promptly.

Has anyone else experienced a similar delay in receiving their option days payout? If so, were you able to successfully file a grievance to resolve the issue? I would like to hear about your experiences and any advice you may have on the matter.

Your input and guidance would be invaluable to me as I navigate this situation. Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Looking forward to your responses,

UPS driver
Tell your Full time supervisor the amount missing and ask for an adjustment / live check depending on the amount missing. If they don't pay you on time as outlined in the contract file a grievance and get penalty pay.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I have a question regarding a situation I am currently facing and would greatly appreciate your insights and advice.

I have noticed that my option days payout has been lagging for a week now, and despite my follow-ups, there hasn't been much progress. I am considering filing a grievance to address this delay and ensure that the payment is processed promptly.

Has anyone else experienced a similar delay in receiving their option days payout? If so, were you able to successfully file a grievance to resolve the issue? I would like to hear about your experiences and any advice you may have on the matter.

Your input and guidance would be invaluable to me as I navigate this situation. Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Looking forward to your responses,

UPS driver
Good luck to you around this place. You have to be a member of the club...