Is there going to be a strike?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Yes it starts tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m.
I'm ready.
tenor.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Weak local. 5 day work week here. Stop beotching and focus on your elected leaders. Maybe they are plain incompetent and should go.

rod

Retired 23 years
For friend's sakes---you guys can't even get your :censored2: together to strike at contract time---- how in the hell does anyone think they would be able to organize one now?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Was wondering if anyone was going to post that.
I think it would be a good thing for people to see what ups is really like. People really have no idea what a package driver goes through in a week. And of course in that article ups chose to try and make the employees sound like cry sacks stating the pay and benefits they receive instead of addressing the original complaint of being over worked!

rod

Retired 23 years
I think it would be a good thing for people to see what ups is really like. People really have no idea what a package driver goes through in a week. And of course in that article ups chose to try and make the employees sound like cry sacks stating the pay and benefits they receive instead of addressing the original complaint of being over worked!
The sad fact is John Q. Public don't give a rats butt how UPS treats their employees as long as they get their sack of dog food in a timely matter.