Is this the new progression?

Princster

Maybe?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230726_151256_UPS Teamsters.jpg
    Screenshot_20230726_151256_UPS Teamsters.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 62

rebelsss

Progression is pathetic. Vote no! Have some balls. They made double the profits, we clearly deserve more. It was all a show to give us a sorry ass contract. O'Brien is corrupted piece of :censored2:.

Mailboxbandit

Progression is pathetic. Vote no! Have some balls. They made double the profits, we clearly deserve more. It was all a show to give us a sorry ass contract. O'Brien is corrupted piece of :censored2:.
We got a large percentage of people in our center a NO. The very bottom PT, and Top Pay FT happy. Everybody else is pissed.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Man. I just can't say "no" to that. That'll more than tide me over til I top out next year.
I'll admit, it seems the initial bump to 23, and the next few years are lackluster. But given everything else we've gotten in this contract, it feels like a win.
2028 we attack progression possibly.

There was no way UPS gives up 22.4s, move all those guys to full time drivers, then drastically bumps or shortens progression. It's a fine medium.

Sixth Punch Sense

This is what is confusing. From the TA

Full-time employees still in progression on the effective date of this Master Agreement shall receive the above contractual increases. They will be paid no less than what they are entitled to in accordance with Article 41,

Reads as progression rate plus raise. However this exact language is in the current contract. If you are in progression you only get the yearly rate. No raise no cola, or mra my building it's $26/hr