Israel

Box Ox

In regards to this conflict, it never “is what it is” completely. How many times has Palestinian leadership said Israel attack A school, only to find out later school was full of missiles and weapons.

For sure. This funeral procession thing doesn't seem that complicated though. I dunno. Maybe they were smuggling something in the casket or trying to funeral procession into an area they couldn't go or something.

Thebrownblob

For sure. This funeral procession thing doesn't seem that complicated though. I dunno. Maybe they were smuggling something in the casket or trying to funeral procession into an area they couldn't go or something.
Both sides have done some pretty nasty things to each other, just pointing out it never seems to be exactly what it looks like. @rickyb posting a video and acting like he is certain is sophistry.

rickyb

In regards to this conflict, it never “is what it is” completely. How many times has Palestinian leadership said Israel attack A school, only to find out later school was full of missiles and weapons.
check out norm finkelstein, chris hedges, or noam chomsky on israel

@Box Ox against bullies. me too! including israeli ones

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Seems to be Israeli soldiers rapidly pushing into a funeral procession. What does it look like to you?
A news network that has claimed, with no evidence, that Israeli forces killed a journalist.... claiming, with no evidence, that Israeli forces are just attacking funeral goers for no reason.

rickyb

1652444492342.png

rickyb

A news network that has claimed, with no evidence, that Israeli forces killed a journalist.... claiming, with no evidence, that Israeli forces are just attacking funeral goers for no reason.
can you imagine LOL

the country that runs the worlds biggest open air prison would do such a thing!