Kinda seems like somebody knows something…

Memester

8DD2CAC7-C275-4C87-BC7C-DCFB01041B42.png

Isn’t it funny how they met for a couple hours came to a agreement wrote articles edited them then released them already? The union heads must think we are all stupid. Just like politicians. They had a agreement already this was all a tv show. A bad one at that

anonymous23456

Isn’t it funny how they met for a couple hours came to a agreement wrote articles edited them then released them already? The union heads must think we are all stupid. Just like politicians. They had a agreement already this was all a tv show. A bad one at that
hahaha...I think Carol and SOB are angling to be Hollywood movie producers next.

HarryWarden

In 24 hour news cycle everyone has every article prewritten and ready for either scenario

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Ya and I hope theres another season! I loved watching the peasants squirm!!! Maybe next time have a little bloodshed, I want to feel like im watching the newest episode of game of thrones.

Arizax2

My guess is the company offered either the same deal or slightly better than the original. I think SOB never wanted to take a deal too early as he wouldn't haven't gotten much airtime with CNN, MSNBC and other news outlets to promote the union to workers that are employed to non-working companies. This was free promotion for the Teamsters he wouldn't get any other time because the news cycle loves drama. I don't think this was the case from the company. From what I'm aware of the original offer was a very good one and there was a real contgency plan by the company if he didn't take it. This was not a dog and poney show for the company as they were losing accounts and were planning for the worst. Either way this is still a good deal for the Teamsters.