Let's think of a nickname for our national leader

cachmeifucan

Who ever posted Trump 2020 is an idiot and anti Union
If crooked hillary won she would have made 25 million illegals legal overnight. And then ups would have more supply of cheap labor to force wages down how people Don't understand that baffles me. Ups ceo wanted hillary that should tell you something.

Coldworld

If crooked hillary won she would have made 25 million illegals legal overnight. And then ups would have more supply of cheap labor to force wages down how people Don't understand that baffles me. Ups ceo wanted hillary that should tell you something.
I see very few Mexicans who work at ups.. either in the warehouse or as drivers... they are smarter than that....to work slave labor where they can go make 3x the amount in construction or roofing .....they aren’t stupid... save the ups laboring jobs for stupid white people....

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It was four million, no more, plus maintenance on our ever escalating civilian security complex.
The rest is corporate posturing (Do not attract attention, minimize risk)

cachmeifucan

I see very few Mexicans who work at ups.. either in the warehouse or as drivers... they are smarter than that....to work slave labor where they can go make 3x the amount in construction or roofing .....they aren’t stupid... save the ups laboring jobs for stupid white people....
Yea sure they don't make that much and no health insurance or pension. You mad bro trump 2020. Now if a white person said that about another culture oh boy. Do you see the double standard. Anyone can make a joke or degrade white people.

cachmeifucan

Just imagine if we illegally invaded Mexico because America was a third world country. Mexican people are hard working but the legal ones in construction hate the illegal ones for the reason that they drive wages down because they work for less because of their status. You ever head of manifest destiny. U don't see Mexicans working at ups because we live in America and I9. The Americans who are Mexican heritage don't always agree with open borders. The wall just got 20 feet higher and guess who gonna pay for it

gman042

Been around the block a few times
First of all let's keep clean. Nothing to break the rules we need something like crooked hillary, or lying ted, or sleepy jeb, or little Marco. I honestly think if we came up wit a good 1 and the National slogan was dump so and so. I think it will stick and everyone can get shirts made strength in numbers.

Why must we do this??

Observer

If you've ever been to Mexico you wouldn't have to wonder why a lot of us don't want Mexican illegals. There children who were born here and the parents are illegal - to me are not American citizens. They need to be deported also. Mexicans are angry Texas is still not part of them. The same goes with the Palestinians and their situation. Also the Muslims and the Catholics - they are still angry about losing the Crusades. Talk about holding a grudge. I went to Nogales several years ago. They treated Americans with great hostility. I am tired for paying for ESL teachers in the school disctrict. If my grandparents came over here legally, learned the language and didn't look for handouts - then they can quit their whining about the dreamers. Get out of my country and if you want back in - get in line. As far as Hoffa - I call him Misinformed and Uncaring to the needs to the teamsters who pay his salary. As far as Trump - I call him Pres. Trump - he keeps me informed of the issues I care about. Obama kept everyone in the dark, remember him paying some country in cash a couple of years ago? It was caught on camera. Benghazi was another problem. What I do resent is that they still haven't found out who the mole is in the White House. How does info get leaked so quickly? Was glad the President is putting a hiring/wage freeze for government jobs. Worked awhile back at a military base - I actually thought I was at the post office! I saw first hand - how slow and unmotivated GS workers really are.

Tony Q

“RIP” Taylor
I know you are messing around like I am, but did you see the people on the Vote No page with his picture used as their own picture with the name SCAB doodled on it? This mad is a 40 year Teamster and people are doing things like this. Whoever would do something like this is no teamster and has no clue what it takes to walk the walk.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This man is a 40 year Teamster and people are doing things like this. Whoever would do something like this is no teamster and has no clue what it takes to walk the walk.

The majority of "people" on that page (I can't even call them Teamsters)

Are bitter, angry, and have never had the guts to confront the company.

They rely on innuendo and speculation.

Oh.... wait.

It's a TDU page, started by a clueless (retired) TDU shill from NJ.

-Bug-