LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’ve acknowledged that I don’t know.
No, you acknowledged that you ARE born homosexual.

Can you acknowledge that you don’t have proof of god, only faith?
Only faith? lol .. I have acknowledged scientific facts of the human body, Nature and the Universe that demand a Creator. Nature itself teaches us there is a God.

Can you acknowledge there is no definitive understanding of what causes same sex attraction?
It's the same understanding we have of what causes one person to want to steal or another person to lie or another to commit adultery. Genes, environment, personality all play a part in the level of difficulty (or lack of) to make the right choices.
Your attraction, however strong, is not the stamp of approval that it's the right thing to do.

My argument is and has been choice.
What you have never addressed or considered was the individual's level of difficulty in making the " right" choice. If the tendency (personality makeup) is there, the choice is easy, especially if society says it's "right and normal".

El Correcto

god is dead
No, you acknowledged that you ARE born homosexual.

Only faith? lol .. I have acknowledged scientific facts of the human body, Nature and the Universe that demand a Creator. Nature itself teaches us there is a God.

It's the same understanding we have of what causes one person to want to steal or another person to lie or another to commit adultery. Genes, environment, personality all play a part in the level of difficulty (or lack of) to make the right choices.
Your attraction, however strong, is not the stamp of approval that it's the right thing to do.
It’s no use arguing with you tommy.

I don’t care if you want to cling to Christianity and bash homos as unnatural. That’s your cross to bare fren. It’s good you have put more thought into your argument and acknowledge genes could play a role in being gay.

You have no proof, no solid evidence of a Christian god’s existence. Only what some lying Jews wrote down thousands of years ago, get a grip old man.

BrownFlush

bash homos as unnatural
Bash? Yeah that's what I'm doing. No wait..that's what you do when someone disagree's with you.

I don’t care if you want to cling to Christianity
Cling? As in hang on with desperation? Cross to bare? You haven't a clue of the power of the Word of God.

It’s good you have put more thought into your argument and acknowledge genes could play a role in being gay.
No new thoughts here. Genes play a role in all of our make up. But, simply because your make up leans toward homosexuality, you still have a choice, even though it will be harder to resist the temptation.

You have no proof, no solid evidence of a Christian god’s existence.
Yeah, I do. You refuse to recognize the facts and it's easy to see why. If you acknowledge God, you must recognize your place and submit to His rule. That would mean putting Him and is will before your own.

BrownFlush

You could still choose to put it in a dude, eh?
No temptation. Not even brought to a point of decision.

I did make some real tough choices as a 30 year driver to stay faithful to my wife. There were more than a few real lookers who were more than willing. Tempted? You better believe it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Bash? Yeah that's what I'm doing. No wait..that's what you do when someone disagree's with you.

Cling? As in hang on with desperation? Cross to bare? You haven't a clue of the power of the Word of God.

No new thoughts here. Genes play a role in all of our make up. But, simply because your make up leans toward homosexuality, you still have a choice, even though it will be harder to resist the temptation.

Yeah, I do. You refuse to recognize the facts and it's easy to see why. If you acknowledge God, you must recognize your place and submit to His rule. That would mean putting Him and is will before your own.
So you use God to fulfill your sick little bdsm fetish? Do you stroke your cross and apologize when you feel you have offended “Him”, never mind I don’t wanna know about your sub role play you got going on in your head.

El Correcto

god is dead
No temptation. Not even brought to a point of decision.

I did make some real tough choices as a 30 year driver to stay faithful to my wife. There were more than a few real lookers who were more than willing. Tempted? You better believe it.
We already know you didn’t stay faithful to your wife.
You disappointed your wife, “him”, your boyfriend and yourself all in one thrust Tommy.