LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1659638552448.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
But aren’t the transgender wannabes now trying to get everyone to believe this isn’t a mental condition? If so, how could it be gender dysphoria? Or is it only gender dysphoria when they want to stick the American taxpayers with the bill for their surgeries? Can’t have it both ways.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Interesting. How many other medical conditions are treated by enabling mental illness and surgical mutilation? Did the judge even consider the outcomes of this form of treatment before telling doctors they must do something that goes against their oath? Truly astounding times we live in.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
But aren’t the transgender wannabes now trying to get everyone to believe this isn’t a mental condition? If so, how could it be gender dysphoria? Or is only gender dysphoria when they want to stick the American tax payers with the bill for their surgeries? Can’t have it both ways.

Apparently the standard of care for people who think they are cats is to surgically alter their appearance to be more cat-like. Maybe full body hair plugs.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Reminds me that you believe humans lived to be 800
Humans lived past 800 years. I think Methuselah was 969 years old when he died.
and lived alongside dinosaurs.
I don't know if if it was during these life spans that dinosaurs lived along side man or not. But, dinosaurs definitely lived alongside of man.
Bet you also believe the ark story, what a bunch of nonsense.
"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all." -Luke 17:26-27

With quotes like this form the Lord, I'm gonna go with it happened.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Humans lived past 800 years. I think Methuselah was 969 years old when he died.

I don't know if if it was during these life spans that dinosaurs lived along side man or not. But, dinosaurs definitely lived alongside of man.

"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all." -Luke 17:26-27

With quotes like this form the Lord, I'm gonna go with it happened.
1659675824563.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I believe the story of the ark was when the Black Sea's flood occurred.
Which in turn forced many who used to live upon it's shores to migrate away to Europe and Asia.
Thus allowing for the animals to repopulate the region.