LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1662085381866.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

The transgender agenda wins again. Hopefully because Jason Andean is such a huge star it won’t affect him much, if at all.
The backlash will eventually be against the trans-freaks. And it won’t be pretty, pun intended. It think violence is what the idiots in charge are pushing for, everything they do or say is divisive and designed to anger people.

vantexan

The backlash will eventually be against the trans-freaks. And it won’t be pretty, pun intended. It think violence is what the idiots in charge are pushing for, everything they do or say is divisive and designed to anger people.
Which gives them an excuse to come down on Trump supporters.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I assume a bunch of you hang out there?
The information is used in an effort to get their targets fired or socially isolated by spreading rumors that they are pedophiles or criminals....

Experts fear Kiwi Farms is starting to target other communities — and that their tactics are being duplicated throughout the political world to intimidate political enemies.

So these people doxx pedophiles, and "experts" are concerned politically connected people will be exposed....

Kind of saying the quiet part out loud there, lol.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
The information is used in an effort to get their targets fired or socially isolated by spreading rumors that they are pedophiles or criminals....

Experts fear Kiwi Farms is starting to target other communities — and that their tactics are being duplicated throughout the political world to intimidate political enemies.

So these people doxx pedophiles, and "experts" are concerned politically connected people will be exposed....

Kind of saying the quiet part out loud there, lol.
Rules for thee, but not for me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I feel something was left out of this story. I doubt many people care whether a bar has a drag brunch. I think they might have omitted that it was to involve children in some way, seeing as how it was to be Disney themed. If that’s the case, bravo to those who called and emailed the bar. If it was exclusively for adults, leave ‘em alone. Let them do their thing.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I feel something was left out of this story. I doubt many people care whether a bar has a drag brunch. I think they might have omitted that it was to involve children in some way, seeing as how it was to be Disney themed. If that’s the case, bravo to those who called and emailed the bar. If it was exclusively for adults, leave ‘em alone. Let them do their thing.

Looks like it was open to all ages. A “family event”.