LGBTQ

newolddude

These guys showed up outside of a drag show in Columbus, Ohio and caused it to be canceled.

FjGgBAkXEAA0KDd

I guess they learned after Colorado Springs they need to protect themselves from drag queens.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why are trannies and cross dressing men so desperate to be around little kids?
I think this a question that paints with too broad a brush.

You may want to ask them if and why they are so desperate to be around little kids if if fact you do find this to be true.

Making false assumptions and accusations like these questions seem to presume, is IMO damaging to humanity.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I think this a question that paints with too broad a brush.

You may want to ask them if and why they are so desperate to be around little kids if if fact you do find this to be true.

Making false assumptions and accusations like these questions seem to presume, is IMO damaging to humanity.
How is that painting with too broad of a brush? It’s a fact that some trannies like to do story time with children as well as have them at drag shows, both of which are inappropriate for young children.

Integrity

Binge Poster
How is that painting with too broad of a brush? It’s a fact that some trannies like to do story time with children as well as have them at drag shows, both of which are inappropriate for young children.
When I was young the local VFW had some adult volunteers bring story time to the local library another time the local PBA brought story time.

Was this inappropriate for young children to be read to by adult members of the local VFW and PBA?

IMO It is the parents responsibility to decide and to protect their children.

vantexan

This people pictured feeling they need to protect children from anything is IMO an extreme example of the “pot calling the kettle black”.

IMO Hate and condemnation of others is a scourge to humanity.
So just let people do whatever they feel like doing without question? That there are no moral absolutes like adults shouldn't sexualize children?

vantexan

No I do not believe in just letting people do whatever they feel like without question.

I believe there are moral absolutes for not sexualizing anyone, regardless of age.
But we're experiencing a wave of sexualizing children around the country. Exposing kids to drag queens. Talking to young children about sexual identity in schools. Sometimes you have to be very specific about what is going on and condemn it specifically.