LGBTQ

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

sailfish

Yep, but that’s difficult to do when you have people telling you they can be whatever gender they want and the powers that be agreeing with them. And screaming trans phob
And likewise keep the women out of the men's rooms. Guys deserve a space to swing their wieners around and play grab ass without worrying about false rape accusations because they made Elliot Page feel uncomfortable where she shouldn't even have been in the first place.

oldngray

nowhere special
And likewise keep the women out of the men's rooms. Guys deserve a space to swing their wieners around and play grab ass without worrying about false rape accusations because they made Elliot Page feel uncomfortable where she shouldn't even have been in the first place.
tenor.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I agree. I think that any newly built public structure should have to have an additional bathroom built for transgenders. Problem solved for all.

sailfish

I agree. I think that any newly built public structure should have to have an additional bathroom built for transgenders. Problem solved for all.
Then they'll say you're alienating them and not being inclusive or some nonsense. You can't win with this far left clown show. Don't try and appease them. Don't validate them. Ignore them, carry on, and let them cope and seethe on their own.