LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

In spite of the against the TOS personal attack, I would like to say, look inward, my fren.
Personal attack? You ask a question I answered and asked a question. They seemed reasonable to me, keep trying. I don’t know any other people here who have tried to find where people live. Pretty creepy dude maybe you should just go away?

Thebrownblob

Is creating multiple accounts to evade bans within the TOS?
Yep
1694570174833.gif

Sportello

Personal attack? You ask a question I answered and asked a question. They seemed reasonable to me, keep trying. I don’t know any other people here who have tried to find where people live. Pretty creepy dude maybe you should just go away?
What question did I ask?

Who did I try to find out where they lived?

Grab some more tinfoil before Dark Brandon makes it illegal.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Please, tell me what other accounts I have?
Offhand that I can think of?

Jiangshi
Slothrop
Tyrone Slothrop
Censored Poster
Red State
Susie driver
Roadrunner2012

There's easily a dozen more that I could go dig up, that I'm sure some of our other posters could help supply if they wish.

Cheryl banned you many times, and you decided the rules didn't apply to you.

Sportello

Offhand that I can think of?

Jiangshi
Slothrop
Tyrone Slothrop
Censored Poster
Red State
Susie driver
Roadrunner2012

There's easily a dozen more that I could go dig up, that I'm sure some of our other posters could help supply if they wish.

Cheryl banned you many times, and you decided the rules didn't apply to you.
None of those accounts are accessible.

This is my only account.

Cheryl let me back. Tony limited my account because he didn't agree with my views, and I mocked libertarians.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
None of those accounts are accessible.

This is my only account.

Cheryl let me back. Tony limited my account because he didn't agree with my views, and I mocked libertarians.
None of this is true.

You used Jiangshi to private message me repeatedly. Did you really think I'd forget that fast???

Cheryl had had enough of your garbage by 2007, and banned every account of yours that she could identify. She did not want you on her site.

And Tony didn't like you because you wouldn't stop with the personal attacks.