LGBTQ

newolddude

Makes no sense. The Dunkin out here is practically in the parking lot of a grocery store with an in-house bakery that makes nice, big, donuts with frosting and filling to spare fresh every morning and at a good price but cars will still be lined up around Dunkin waiting to pay twice as much for the little anaemic dillholes shipped in from corporate they call donuts.
On top of their donuts coming frozen from central kitchens, Dunkin coffee tastes bitter and burnt. I have to extra cream and sugar if I ever do buy a coffee from Dunkin.

Tim Horton's coffee is a lot better for a chain donut place.

Thebrownblob

On top of their donuts coming frozen from central kitchens, Dunkin coffee tastes bitter and burnt. I have to extra cream and sugar if I ever do buy a coffee from Dunkin.

I agree about Dunkin’ Donuts coffee.
I’ve never had Tim Horton
I usually make my coffee at home have no desire to pay five dollars or more For a cup of coffee that I can make for $.25 at home.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1705198599647.png

It is very good coffee. Unfortunately we don't have any locally. But I do use the Tim Hortons K cips