Looking For A New Owner

Coldworld

That's because you guys are already slow and lazy. They don't need to pretend to tell you to slowdown and work safe.

Hell I can't remember the last feeder cab I looked into that didn't have a pillow and blanket on the passenger seat.
There are a couple guys that carry sleeping bags( we're not talking sleeper's either). You roll into that bag and get comfortable and some dudes aren't waking up no matter how many alarms they set. We've had drivers miss sorts because they pull over to take a 20 minute "Power Nap" and finslly wake up 5 hours later.

Coldworld

That's because you guys are already slow and lazy. They don't need to pretend to tell you to slowdown and work safe.

Hell I can't remember the last feeder cab I looked into that didn't have a pillow and blanket on the passenger seat.
There are a few feeders that still have that package mentality...unfortunately some fk up enough times where they finally learn to slow down or they get terminated and the union has to fight for their job. Most eventually learn but it can be a tough painful road for them.