Lotta pusillanimous have some thin skin here, just an observation, this is the observation thread, I made mine

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The problem isn't finding it.

The problem is evenly deleting posts. Probably half of the posts in current events borderline violate TOS.
It's just an aggressive place.

But how far over the line does it need to be to get deleted? And then everyone gets all offended that their post got deleted. And they end up saying "bUt ThEy GoT aWaY wItH iT".
Take no prisoners! Lol

My old man would woop all of us kids when he had to enforce the law.
FrequentDaringCardinal-max-1mb.gif

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm not the one noting them.
I scrolled through this post without reading.
It was duly noted as well, not by me.
yeah i know of your issues with truth and facts that dont conform to your set beliefs.
I REALLY hate to break it to you pal but just because someone posts something you dont like or disagree with ,well that really doesn;t mean anything to anyone but yourself. It 's more than a little amusing that you start a thread about people with thin skin........................and you seem to have the thinnest skin here.

If you dont like what I post put me on ignore<shrug>

floridays

yeah i know of your issues with truth and facts that dont conform to your set beliefs.
I REALLY hate to break it to you pal but just because someone posts something you dont like or disagree with ,well that really doesn;t mean anything to anyone but yourself.

If you dont like what I post put me on ignore<shrug>
I ignore no one.
It's not that I don't like you, I just can't understand how one could be stupid enough to believe the the :poop: you do.

floridays

The problem isn't finding it.

The problem is evenly deleting posts. Probably half of the posts in current events borderline violate TOS.
It's just an aggressive place.

But how far over the line does it need to be to get deleted? And then everyone gets all offended that their post got deleted. And they end up saying "bUt ThEy GoT aWaY wItH iT".
Are we all majority age here, does anyone make anyone read a post here?

I have a question.
If you can't or won't respond here send me a pm.

Can a moderator see who a user has blocked?
Easy yes or no.
You can go in depth in a pm.