Mandatory masks

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes you contaminated the mask the second you put it on. It's kind of the whole idea of the public covering their face holes. You keep your :censored2: to yourself the best you can. Now if you want to increase your protection and others around you look in to disposable electrostatic charged melt blown fiber's. Nano fiber is definitely the future, lighter, longer lasting and easy to self sanitize.
But if as they are claiming now asymptomatic spread is very rare than what are those without symptoms keeping to themselves?

The whole point of masks was because you might spread it and not know you had it remember?

MAKAVELI

As soon as you touch your mask it’s contaminated so will you be putting a new mask at every business you go into?
A facial mask for the general public is not to necessarily stop the individual from getting infected but to slow the spread of the disease by lowering the viral droplets being exhaled into the air by an individual. Ttku.

zimbomb

But if as they are claiming now asymptomatic spread is very rare than what are those without symptoms keeping to themselves?

The whole point of masks was because you might spread it and not know you had it remember?
Pre-symptomatic must not be overlooked. Also plenty of clusters came from people with "allergies".

Poop Head

Judge me.
Well.... ok. Thanks for sharing.
giphy (1).gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Masks don't filter the fine particles that are driving the spread, in or out. Need to cough or sneeze, and want to catch the large droplets without keeping a warm, moist germ magnet right next to major entrances to your respiratory system? Use a tissue or your elbow, and wash your hands regularly, just like the cdc recommends.

"There are simple things you can do to help keep yourself and others healthy.
  • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
  • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
  • Stay home when you are sick.
  • Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash."

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

They scrambled real quick to cover that up. All the agencies keep pushing the asymptomatic spread narrative. Then they link to the three studies that suggest the possibility, but gloss over that the cases were in close contact contact for long durations, particularly in families. Contact tracing shows no spread through casual contact even in symptomatic cases. If you don't show symptoms your chances of spreading it to someone you aren't locked into a room with are zero.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They are using "infected" numbers to push their agenda now. Never mine the fact that the death numbers for healthy people are now in the same range as regular flu.

Remember it was 15 days to slow the spread, flatten the curve so the healthcare system wasn't overrun? Then, when the worst hit city, New York City, spent 21 million on building temporary hospital capacity, only had two cases use the extra capacity, they had to quickly shift to needing to stop the new cases. The WHO now says the pandemic isn't over until all countries report zero cases. Guess it's time to stop testing, otherwise this pandemic ain't ever gonna be over.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
“Experts say”

But then they won’t say any names or post any peer reviewed clinical studies... who are these experts?

They use statiscal analyses of real world conditions without giving margins of error, creating hypothetical control groups, designed to answer biased questions about only one variable without acknowledging confounding variables. Then they state the conclusions of these analyses as though they are as realiable as double-blind randomized controlled trials. They get away with it because people don't know the difference.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

They use statiscal analyses of real world conditions without giving margins of error, creating hypothetical control groups, designed to answer biased questions about only one variable without acknowledging confounding variables. Then they state the conclusions of these analyses as though they are as realiable as double-blind randomized controlled trials. They get away with it because people don't know the difference.
100% correct.