Media Bias

Thebrownblob

"But it was just a joke. Get a sense of humor."
Your and people like you are a feeling looking to get hurt all the time. You do realize that show is an opinion show not news? And why are you watching it? Who cares when he puts on his show especially if you think it’s fake news. But you’re such a triggered little girl you apparently can’t help but watch or trolls Twitter so you can watch a Clips to come here and repost them as if anyone cares. here’s a good one for you this is an actual Joe Biden quote……
1660479516448.jpeg

newolddude

Your and people like you are a feeling looking to get hurt all the time. You do realize that show is an opinion show not news? And why are you watching it? Who cares when he puts on his show especially if you think it’s fake news. But you’re such a triggered little girl you apparently can’t help but watch or trolls Twitter so you can watch a Clips to come here and repost them as if anyone cares. here’s a good one for you this is an actual Joe Biden quote……
View attachment 396104
Did I anger you?

Thebrownblob

Why not get information from both sides?

What source of information do you use that's truthful and honest?

Plus how many gyms, businesses etc happen to have Fox News on their TVs?
I read this very slow because it’s really is difficult for you……

There’s no such thing as unbiased news.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Everytime I watch CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN/MSNBC they invariably will play devil's advocate and allow the interviewee to respond to the opposing side's argument. I witnessed that a few times just today.

Everytime I watch Fox News it's a non-stop apologist tour for the right-wing with no opposing viewpoint.

Thebrownblob

Everytime I watch CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN/MSNBC they invariably will play devil's advocate and allow the interviewee to respond to the opposing side's argument. I witnessed that a few times just today.

Everytime I watch Fox News it's a non-stop apologist tour for the right-wing with no opposing viewpoint.
Let me help you honey, stop watching all of that crap it’s rotting your brain. It’s evident by your one-sided posts you’ve been propagandized. Poor thing you actually think there’s a side, all politicians fighting for the same thing. Power.
there’s them and us.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Let me help you honey, stop watching all of that crap it’s rotting your brain. It’s evident by your one-sided posts you’ve been propagandized. Poor thing you actually think there’s a side, all politicians fighting for the same thing. Power.
there’s them and us.
Mostly I read printed news. I don't even have cable TV and don't want network unless something major is happening like an election.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

Oh well bend over America !​

MSNBC, ABC, CNN realize Inflation Reduction Act doesn’t reduce inflation after bill is passed: ‘Marketing’​

CNN's John Harwood admitted the bills name was a 'marketing ploy' after it was passed​