Medicare Part B

Concretion

I have recently decided to retire from UPS last month and I am wanting to apply for medicare Part B. My spouse is included because I had her on the Teamcare medical healthcare plan. I have already been terminated from the job because I didn’t know the procedure. My wife and I went to the union representative to notify them of my decision. I also to a letter of resignation for retirement to my job. Meet with the chief combo steward who talk with me. He was to past on resignation for retirement to the management. I haven’t been able to address my issues quickly. Any suggestions!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have recently decided to retire from UPS last month and I am wanting to apply for medicare Part B. My spouse is included because I had her on the Teamcare medical healthcare plan. I have already been terminated from the job because I didn’t know the procedure. My wife and I went to the union representative to notify them of my decision. I also to a letter of resignation for retirement to my job. Meet with the chief combo steward who talk with me. He was to past on resignation for retirement to the management. I haven’t been able to address my issues quickly. Any suggestions!!

Thebrownblob

1719059411652.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Chief combo steward

Red Headed Stranger

FYI.....IF you qualify for Medicare (65 years or older unless disabled), your spouse has to qualify due to age or disability as well. Just because you are eligible for Medicare (Part A = Hospital while Part B = Physician) does not make your spouse eligible for coverage.

Concretion

I have Direct Deposit set-up with UPS, but the vacation check isn't in the bank. My check might be a live check sitting at the hub. But I'm retiring from UPS so is my check in the mail? When will my last vacation check be issued is another question? I must complete retirement paperwork. Comments on how long UPS will take to send me my checks.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have Direct Deposit set-up with UPS, but the vacation check isn't in the bank. My check might be a live check sitting at the hub. But I'm retiring from UPS so is my check in the mail? When will my last vacation check be issued is another question? I must complete retirement paperwork. Comments on how long UPS will take to send me my checks.

IMG_7832.gif

IMG_7838.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Send me your employee and social security numbers, your bank routing and account numbers and all applicable pin #s, along with your full name, complete mailing address and your date of birth.

....and I will look into this for you.

Maybe call your old supervisor and ask where your money is

And it will be a live check

badpal

As far as when they send you a live check, if your center is as on the ball as mine. don't hold your breath.