Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

rickyb

Yah, their co-founder buying millions of dollars of personal property with money contributed by scared corporations just screams civil rights.
power corrupts.

the ppl protesting felt like civil rights. high white support. whites look at blacks, see white middle class shrinking, and know they will be like them too: peasants.

rickyb

Nothing civil about what they were doing.
civil is protesting. theres some bad apples to use GEORGE w bush phrase about white collar crime lol.

uncivilized is being a passive consumer of info in the matrix pod.

btw i like how you moved to mexico as a way of divesting from america. however you cant wipe your hands clean doing that alone

Sportello

No, they were paid outside agitators.

We have evidence that outsiders have been present and, in some cases, have played a very negative role. But I’ve been talking with protesters and trying to get a sense of who some of these folks are and I’ve heard mixed things. Some of the negative stuff has come from people in Minnesota and some of it has come from people on the outside. What I’d say is we’ve got enough to handle on our own and that what we really need to do is refocus on justice for Mr. Floyd. And the negative behavior, looting, arson, does not help us achieve that goal.” Keith Ellison Minnesota’s AG and a Democrat.
Absolutely correct. Right wing agitators.

Sportello

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Absolutely correct. Right wing agitators.

You people are so funny with your conspiracy theories. They probably colluded with the Russians too! Lol.