Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Working4the1%

Working4the1%

Incredible leadership. The US economy grew at the fastest rate in 2021 since the Reagan administration
6313685F-B932-4776-B9B5-0B0078D06112.png

Box Ox

Asa a RINO too?

"Republican Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson declared Saturday that former President Donald Trump is not "the one" to represent the party going into the 2024 presidential election.

Hutchinson, chairman of the National Governors Association (NGA), told Business Insider on the sidelines of the NGA Winter Meeting in Washington, D.C., that he doesn’t believe Trump deserves a second shot at running the country.

"I do not believe Trump is the one to lead our party and our country again, as president," Hutchinson said.

"I've made it clear: This is about the future," he said. "It's not about the past elections."

Asked who should lead instead, Hutchinson said, "that's what the election is all about," Insider reported.

"And, you know, the Republican Party has many different voices," he added. "And it's important in this time to have those voices and they should be concentrating on this election cycle."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Asa a RINO too?

"Republican Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson declared Saturday that former President Donald Trump is not "the one" to represent the party going into the 2024 presidential election.

Hutchinson, chairman of the National Governors Association (NGA), told Business Insider on the sidelines of the NGA Winter Meeting in Washington, D.C., that he doesn’t believe Trump deserves a second shot at running the country.

"I do not believe Trump is the one to lead our party and our country again, as president," Hutchinson said.

"I've made it clear: This is about the future," he said. "It's not about the past elections."

Asked who should lead instead, Hutchinson said, "that's what the election is all about," Insider reported.

"And, you know, the Republican Party has many different voices," he added. "And it's important in this time to have those voices and they should be concentrating on this election cycle."
He never liked Trump. But I agree