Mn. UPS drivers will get $750 Hero Pay

Thebrownblob

Those would be Zeros
1652136245042.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Oops, not so fast. Make more than 85k and you get nothing. They aren't even sure what amount everyone will get if any.

Nope--only drivers and I'm not sure--maybe customer counter people.
They should take management for that time frame.
Every one of those pricks has a special place in Hell after the pandemic of 2020.
And if we walk out next year this company absolutely deserves it because who is treated like smile*

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So do only one of those joint filers have to be a hero or both of them? I want my money.
85k-185k. Most drivers will be in that range and not be a hero. In the liberal mindset, working lots of hours during a pandemic makes you wealthy. You, in their thinking, deserve to pay more taxes to support the non-working folk.

Truth be told, the Teamsters failed to demand hazard pay as everything was working into a frenzy. That was the time and union leadership failed.

Thebrownblob

85k-185k. Most drivers will be in that range and not be a hero. In the liberal mindset, working lots of hours during a pandemic makes you wealthy. You, in their thinking, deserve to pay more taxes to support the non-working folk.

Truth be told, the Teamsters failed to demand hazard pay as everything was working into a frenzy. That was the time and union leadership failed.
Well personally I don’t feel like a hero just did my job, and I was never really worried anyway. But I sure as hell will take the money.