Monday Hype

JJinVA

Saturday PCM: "We're gonna be clearing out the system on Monday across the whole country. All centers! Everyone's expected to be here and off the clock by 7:45pm!"

Reality: All 22.4s sent home. Not a driver in the center with over 100 stops, most hovering around 80...

😂

charm299

Saturday PCM: "We're gonna be clearing out the system on Monday across the whole country. All centers! Everyone's expected to be here and off the clock by 7:45pm!"

Reality: All 22.4s sent home. Not a driver in the center with over 100 stops, most hovering around 80...

😂
Y’all have pcm’s on saturdays?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I just called out on a forced Monday due to annual with my dr.
“Ok you can come in after we’ll take your air off”
No I can’t, have a good day, see you tomorrow, CLICK!!

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation

😂
We're supposedly getting the very first UPS plane to fly in Friday for Founder's Day.

They say it'a going to be an 'epic' 113-year celebration.

Employees seem kind of excited.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Meanwhile at our center, word came down to cut routes and load up drivers. One of our stewards was seen walking in with a file folder filled with fresh grievance forms. They have that nice Office Depot smell when they're new.

542thruNthru

Meanwhile at our center, word came down to cut routes and load up drivers. One of our stewards was seen walking in with a file folder filled with fresh grievance forms. They have that nice Office Depot smell when they're new.
Tuesday is grievance day at my center. My steward is there a hour early helping people fill out 9.5 grievances.