Need Assistance

Trollbe Bryant

Hello all,

I recently quit my job with UPS earlier this year and needed assistance/advice on how to go about selling my stocks. The link(s) provided through VOYA are not active and my UPSers.com access have been deactivated so I cannot see when the trading window is open.

1) How can I see which trading group I am in? I was a pre-loader and PT sup throughout my time employed (38+ shares to my name)
2) Do I even need pre-clearance since i'm not even employed anymore?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hello all,

I recently quit my job with UPS earlier this year and needed assistance/advice on how to go about selling my stocks. The link(s) provided through VOYA are not active and my UPSers.com access have been deactivated so I cannot see when the trading window is open.

1) How can I see which trading group I am in? I was a pre-loader and PT sup throughout my time employed (38+ shares to my name)
You don't check stock sells through UPSers. You're no @Trollbe Bryant. Your whole story lacks credibility now.
giphy (13).gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Because HR is senseless and you all know this. Took them 2 months to finalize my termination date.
Well since you know the forum enough to hate it...

Then you also know you will never get an answer until this termination reason is vetted.

So what you do Mr Preload Pt Supe?
N4PP.gif

542thruNthru

Hello all,

Because HR is senseless and you all know this. Took them 2 months to finalize my termination date.

Yyyeeeaaaahhhhh..... Those are not the same thing.