Need help/suggestions from an actual worker not a call center! Please!!!

Dubbs

Can someone please help me? Or give any suggestions?? I’m aware this is employee site, and not for customers. I don’t want to talk to customer service anymore they are if zeroooo help and seem clueless!! I would love to speak to any employee that could maybe help me find contacts to actually working employees that would be able to assist me and not just some call center person that never seem to have a clue of what’s going on!! I am unable to find the Jacksonville distribution center next to the airports desk number and the main ups phone number is useless. I would LOVE to speak to an actual person that’s sitting in the middle of bumble friend nowhere and doesn’t give a 🐀s 🍑

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
IMG_0071.gif

PoirotAtUPS

Can someone please help me? Or give any suggestions?? I’m aware this is employee site, and not for customers. I don’t want to talk to customer service anymore they are if zeroooo help and seem clueless!! I would love to speak to any employee that could maybe help me find contacts to actually working employees that would be able to assist me and not just some call center person that never seem to have a clue of what’s going on!! I am unable to find the Jacksonville distribution center next to the airports desk number and the main ups phone number is useless. I would LOVE to speak to an actual person that’s sitting in the middle of bumble friend nowhere and doesn’t give a 🐀s 🍑
You need to understand this is by design - you get the service you get - no complaints or questions allowed. This is the way.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_6329.jpeg

Seriously?
You do know this is not a customer website, just like you stated

But here you are

@over9five please delete this thread