New Video! Extreme Heat!

OhShoot

Middle fingers up!!
I've had a heat related injury and every year management will meet with me asking what I'm gonna do to prevent it happening again...I always counter with "what is UPS going to do to help me prevent it". The conversation ends at that point

RoswellHub

1000022564.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
7 to 9 hours of sleep is completely unreasonable.
I do it. What's unreasonable is when after I'd run an air shuttle until midnight, they'd give me a 10am start time the next day and expect me to come deliver. Or like when they expected me to come do PM local sort on days I didn't drive where I'd be stuck until after 9pm but still had a high likelihood of running a route the next day. Then have the audacity to hand out papers like that talking about the importance of sleeping 7 to 9 hours.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I do it. What's unreasonable is when after I'd run an air shuttle until midnight, they'd give me a 10am start time the next day and expect me to come deliver. Or like when they expected me to come do PM local sort on days I didn't drive where I'd be stuck until after 9pm but still had a high likelihood of running a route the next day. Then have the audacity to hand out papers like that talking about the importance of sleeping 7 to 9 hours.
Id love to get that much sleep but life is full...in a good way. Between the kids and homesteading stuff, I don't sit down until 10 usually. Relax for an hour, and up again at 4:30 to do it again.