New Video! Extreme Heat!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_3110.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
Another great video. I hope everyone pays attention.
I won't even make fun of your wardrobe today.
UPS management culture is corrupt, greedy, and disgraceful.

If you are management and reading this does this shoe fit?

UPS management culture is corrupt, greedy, and disgraceful.

If you are management and reading this does this shoe fit?

Don't hold your breath on that one

Integrity

Binge Poster
Don't hold your breath on that one
I won’t.

UPS was always good at insulating itself from media. Social media will eventually force their hand. Too cheap and too simple for them to get away with this forever. Disgraceful what I was willing to accept when I worked there, and management viewed me as an extreme troublemaker.

Too easy.

I won’t.

UPS was always good at insulating itself from media. Social media will eventually force their hand. Too cheap and too simple for them to get away with this forever. Disgraceful what I was willing to accept when I worked there, and management viewed me as an extreme troublemaker.

Too easy.

The only thing I care about is the stock price
Nothing else

Integrity

Binge Poster
It's not a belief it's a fact

And they drink the Carol Kool-Aid so bad and they believe all this crap.
We are becoming another FedEx ground
That may be true you know how I feel about UPS Management culture but the fact is You said “The only thing I care about is the stock price
Nothing else”

Even though UPS corporate management will do it they will never come out and say it as you did.

Is that truly all you care about or have you just been defeated by the corrupt system of the UPS culture?

I won’t.

Too easy.

They got toilets too?

That may be true you know how I feel about UPS Management culture but the fact is You said “The only thing I care about is the stock price
Nothing else”

Even though UPS corporate management will do it they will never come out and say it as you did.

Is that truly all you care about or have you just been defeated by the corrupt system of the UPS culture?
Sorry they not I.

Typo

I am no longer a shareholder

Integrity

Binge Poster
When you make what UPS makes: Where there is a will there is a way!

Thebrownblob

When you make what UPS makes: Where there is a will there is a way!

That’s a refrigerator not a freezer. Wouldn’t do Jack squat on 90° day in the back of a package car keeping ice.

Can’t imagine how nasty that thing would be in about a week, mold and all the rest.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

You must not have read the description of the product.

How would you know this? Have you used one?

Are against UPS finding a reasonable way to meet the soon to be water requirements?
No, I don’t have that particular model. Yes, I do have one similar Pretending it can freeze or keep things frozen is somewhat fantasy. In a cool room or a car with air conditioning going it will keep things pretty cold, in the back of UPS truck where it’s 100°or more most of the day, and being open and closed. It wouldn’t last more than a few hours. Keeping anything frozen.

Not to mention the amount of filth, and germs/ mold it would be subjected to by drivers every day in the back of a filthy package car.