NEW VIDEO! Heat, Harassment, and High Stop Counts!

10:30 resi

How do people get these ridiculous stop counts done in 8 hours without cutting corners? The company embraces it but preaches following the methods and being safe.
Yep. They don't really want you to follow the methods. They only pretend to care about any of it to try to limit their liability. Or to harass people they don't like. In reality they want you to drive fast and take chances.

twotwofour

How do people get these ridiculous stop counts done in 8 hours without cutting corners? The company embraces it but preaches following the methods and being safe.
Every growing city today is creating suburban hellscapes. 700k dollar copy paste houses all stacked on top of each other with 2 car garages and no yard. It's not hard to do 3 houses at "one stop". And then you drive 2 feet to deliver to another 3 houses.

Yep. They don't really want you to follow the methods. They only pretend to care about any of it to try to limit their liability. Or to harass people they don't like. In reality they want you to drive fast and take chances.
They don't

They talk out of both sides of their asses
Typical UPS. Steward told me my only job is to be safe and that when I'm on my probation we'll talk about making scratch.

Thebrownblob

1719229535510.gif

Thebrownblob

They get these ridiculous stop counts because they allow the company to put them on them by not following the methods, and/or chasing bonus if it’s a bonus center. Take your lunch, follow the methods get on 9.5. Easy Peezy. I never go out with more than 100 stops because they know they’ll be coming to get anything more.