New Video! Is the company being a SCROOGE?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Great vid, I am very interested in the LECMPA insurance. I will be calling them Monday. Anyone who has it or used it please comment or message me
I had a policy for the last 10 years I drove and it saved me twice.

It's a no-brainer in my opinion even if only for "avoidable accidents" alone.

I will caution those reading this that it is not "dumb-dumb" insurance though and does NOT cover obvious infractions like non-FMLA attendance infractions and failed drug tests etc., but it will cover you in the case of a legitimate grievable dispute involving an inadvertent error or trumped up accusations.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Funny, but the avoid what he actually did to get himself fired? Was he stealing time or not?

Thebrownblob

Funny, but the avoid what he actually did to get himself fired? Was he stealing time or not?

“99% of the time it doesn’t stick,” said a member of the unofficial UPS employee forum browncafe.com in a 2021 thread about driver firings. The forum is filled with anecdotes about the oftentimes absurd, tedious, and adversarial relationship between Teamsters and Supervisors. “If you work here for 30 years: 1) you will get a hernia 2) you will be fired at least once,” said member Shift Inhibit, in the same thread. Whether Arlin will lose his job permanently has still not been decided. “

How did @Shift Inhibit get quoted? Lol he doesn’t even post here anymore.

542thruNthru

“99% of the time it doesn’t stick,” said a member of the unofficial UPS employee forum browncafe.com in a 2021 thread about driver firings. The forum is filled with anecdotes about the oftentimes absurd, tedious, and adversarial relationship between Teamsters and Supervisors. “If you work here for 30 years: 1) you will get a hernia 2) you will be fired at least once,” said member Shift Inhibit, in the same thread. Whether Arlin will lose his job permanently has still not been decided. “

How did @Shift Inhibit get quoted? Lol he doesn’t even post here anymore.
The fact that they quoted @Shift Inhibit tells you that the guy is a :censored2:ty journalist. :)

Commercial Inside Release

Yeah.
I've never met a Business Agent that didn't have a quiver full of excuses for every occasion. Especially, info that they should be communicating to members. It's part of what we pay you for...

@RoswellHub did I do this wrong?
Screenshot_20221228-195942-678.png