New Video! News! Are Helpers Required? PVD Seniority Violations , Dishonesty Discharge

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Much like this site, there is a lot of good information in these videos.

....but also much like this site, there is some information that is not so good.

Case in point, in my area the Company has taken the position that helpers are not optional (due to COVID-19) this year and have issued discipline to those who challenged the notion.

So by all mean, watch the videos and digest the information disseminated.

....and pay special attention to the disclaimer at the beginning of each video.

....but also much like this site, there is some information that is not so good.

Case in point, in my area the Company has taken the position that helpers are not optional (due to COVID-19) this year and have issued discipline to those who challenged the notion.

Can we follow safety grievance on them forcing us to use helpers?

Our helpers require to be vaccinated?

542thruNthru

This is the same in my area we cannot refuse to take a helper. Though the company and local have come to a agreement about having the right to request a vaccinated helper.