Nfl playoffs.

It's very simple----Pats win, you change your avatar to their logo. Colts win, I do the same---for one week.
Okay. I'll take the bet but I also want the Lats to win. I could have the Colts logo or we could also bet on the other game and you could sport there logo so you aren't pissed if New England looses.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Okay. I'll take the bet but I also want the Lats to win. I could have the Colts logo or we could also bet on the other game and you could sport there logo so you aren't :censored2: if New England looses.

I will be watching both games but don't really have a dog in the fight in the first game, which the Seahawks will win with ease.

I will be watching both games but don't really have a dog in the fight in the first game, which the Seahawks will win with ease.
Okay I'm taking the Colts then. You have yourself a bet. You know being from Cleveland we never have a dog in the fight this time of year so I can be a turncoat and jump ship.

Who do you like in the Green Bay Seattle game?

oldngray

nowhere special
I would say Green Bay if Rodgers was healthy but the Seattle pass rush will eat him up with him being at least half crippled.