Omaha NE... Anyone work at the customer center, Omaha, NE or Council Bluffs area?

Local25BadSanta

Anyone there seen these at your facility?

ExqC5zbVoAAXMCH.jpeg
ExqC50lUYAslQ32-1.jpeg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
No, but my center manager wears it's mask over their triple double chin. Big fat nose sticking out. No telling how much airborn cholesterol they are exposing us to. Needs to follow company guidelines.

Local25BadSanta

What is it
Wally HSO is a self-contained, artificial intelligence-driven security, concierge and health screening solution capable of performing touchless temperature assessments on personnel entering a facility. Built on the popular RAD Wally platform, Wally HSO performs all existing Wally functions including facility access control functions including, opening doors, the printing of badges, and documenting all details regarding who enters a secure facility, with barcode and optional NFC (Near Field Communication) scanning, plus AI-driven facial recognition verification. Wally HSO is also designed to detect and document those wearing, and not wearing a face covering as they enter a facility. If the user’s temperature is outside of the acceptable range, Wally HSO will not allow entry, the incident is digitally documented, and the unit will provide further instructions either audibly or visually which may include summoning an on-site, or remote security guard.

Wally HSO mounts easily on a wall in a lobby or a building entrance and does not require any networking resources or installation and instead connects to the cloud via an enhanced cellular connection or Wi-Fi. All data and video collected by Wally HSO is stored securely (HIPAA-compliant) on the cloud and RAD’s visual control system, RADSOC provides real-time alerts to local security personnel or others remotely monitoring.

rustys954rr

Wally HSO is a self-contained, artificial intelligence-driven security, concierge and health screening solution capable of performing touchless temperature assessments on personnel entering a facility. Built on the popular RAD Wally platform, Wally HSO performs all existing Wally functions including facility access control functions including, opening doors, the printing of badges, and documenting all details regarding who enters a secure facility, with barcode and optional NFC (Near Field Communication) scanning, plus AI-driven facial recognition verification. Wally HSO is also designed to detect and document those wearing, and not wearing a face covering as they enter a facility. If the user’s temperature is outside of the acceptable range, Wally HSO will not allow entry, the incident is digitally documented, and the unit will provide further instructions either audibly or visually which may include summoning an on-site, or remote security guard.

Wally HSO mounts easily on a wall in a lobby or a building entrance and does not require any networking resources or installation and instead connects to the cloud via an enhanced cellular connection or Wi-Fi. All data and video collected by Wally HSO is stored securely (HIPAA-compliant) on the cloud and RAD’s visual control system, RADSOC provides real-time alerts to local security personnel or others remotely monitoring.
So I just need to sit in a hot tub for a while and I can get every Friday off?