Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Some of us even have good jobs 😉

I carry medical supplies but a subcompact is overkill and a waste of money
I have an awesome job.

4 weeks of vacation, and 13 other paid days off during the year.
I'll make close to 70K this year to play outside, and talk to people.

Have you EVER stopped to consider that perhaps your situation would be best with public transport, but that may not be true for others?

rickyb

Banned
I have an awesome job.

4 weeks of vacation, and 13 other paid days off during the year.
I'll make close to 70K this year to play outside, and talk to people.

Have you EVER stopped to consider that perhaps your situation would be best with public transport, but that may not be true for others?
yea im talking about a reasonable private transport solution assuming public is not always the best option.

arent you a driver

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1718488345414.png

vantexan

Electric cars are a boondoggle. But ebikes for local transport make sense. Not to save the world but because there's no gas, no insurance, no tag. Cheap to buy. I'm 100% pro car. But not against advancements in technology that will make a car cheaper to own. Toyota builds hybrids that can easily go past 300,000 miles and get 50+ mpg. The fanatics are extremists who haven't thought things through. But pragmatists trying to afford the cost of living can see the value of some of this. We have the freedom to buy the biggest SUV's and pickups. If we can afford them great. But a little, well built gas sipper is great too.

rickyb

Banned
Electric cars are a boondoggle. But ebikes for local transport make sense. Not to save the world but because there's no gas, no insurance, no tag. Cheap to buy. I'm 100% pro car. But not against advancements in technology that will make a car cheaper to own. Toyota builds hybrids that can easily go past 300,000 miles and get 50+ mpg. The fanatics are extremists who haven't thought things through. But pragmatists trying to afford the cost of living can see the value of some of this. We have the freedom to buy the biggest SUV's and pickups. If we can afford them great. But a little, well built gas sipper is great too.
we cant afford global warming

governments wont be able to afford it

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The e-bike was meme fodder. I agree.
I have an E-Bike Class B. 70 miles on a charge . I ride mine everywhere. Grocery, drug store, hardware. I've almost become that Sunday driver.