Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

It's only going to be 1 state now.
actually last i heard israel has no plan after this. they should separate religion from their actions, they are giving judaism a very bad name.

in addition i also heard they will be unsuccessful eliminating the palestine resistance. someone else will come.

rickyb

trudeau came in town to eat and he was chased out of 2 restaraunts by palestinian protesters calling for a cease fire.

i am so impressed, i was hoping we'd have protests like this years ago over climate catastrophe but it never materialized.

i will be going to my i dont know 5th palestine liberation protest this saturday.

RangerMan06

actually last i heard israel has no plan after this. they should separate religion from their actions, they are giving judaism a very bad name.

in addition i also heard they will be unsuccessful eliminating the palestine resistance. someone else will come.
You heard wrong

RangerMan06

trudeau came in town to eat and he was chased out of 2 restaraunts by palestinian protesters calling for a cease fire.

i am so impressed, i was hoping we'd have protests like this years ago over climate catastrophe but it never materialized.

i will be going to my i dont know 5th palestine liberation protest this saturday.
Correct climate catastrophe has never materialized and never will

RangerMan06

i think parts of the soil in my province are still in a stage 5 drought
Droughts have been around for billions of years. Man did not create climate change and man will not be able to stop it. The biggest threat to human existence is nuclear war. Americans will have another civil war IMO

rickyb

Droughts have been around for billions of years. Man did not create climate change and man will not be able to stop it. The biggest threat to human existence is nuclear war. Americans will have another civil war IMO
nuclear war can wipe us out before climate collapse. and i agree civil war is a possibility

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1700165921915.png