PAYING THE PRICE FOR HAVING AN IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!

newfie

I imagine the boston tea party was also viewed as an act of sedition. Generals would not like a president who took them out of the many wars they were engaged in around the world. Generals enjoy wars and feel impotent without them.

but I'll bite on this nonsense. which of these generals were present in the capital that day and personally witnessed what they claimed happened?

newfie

By a tyrannical king. Your people went after elected officials. Trump's Joint Chiefs of Staff knew what they were talking about.

when a liberal storms a capital its fighting injustice. when a conservative storms a capital its sedition.

you didnt address my point which one of those generals on your document was actually at the capital and actually witnessed what they attributed to being sedition?

we already know the answer. none of them did.

the fact is trump fought the swamp and lost and those generals are part of the swamp and fighting to preserve the swamp

Box Ox

you didnt address my point which one of those generals on your document was actually at the capital and actually witnessed what they attributed to being sedition?
Why is that even an important consideration for you? We're in the year 2021, not 1921. The cameras were everywhere. Generals often use cameras on the ground to make determinations.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Why is that even an important consideration for you? We're in the year 2021, not 1921. The cameras were everywhere. Generals often use cameras on the ground to make determinations.

Is that why we still haven't sorted things in Afghanistan? Seriously, name a war we've been involved in since WWII that ever ended, or ended well for us. The people you rely on for backing up your views really aren't very good at their jobs.

Box Ox

Is that why we still haven't sorted things in Afghanistan? Seriously, name a war we've been involved in since WWII that ever ended, or ended well for us. The people you rely on for backing up your views really aren't very good at their jobs.
tenor.gif

newfie

its an important consideration because generals like to preserve the status quo so they can continue to send our kids to die in foreign lands.

if you think those generals signed that statement because of something they saw on camera or because of their love for the constitution then i think you may be a bit naive or politically optimistic.

vantexan

By a tyrannical king. Your people went after elected officials. Trump's Joint Chiefs of Staff knew what they were talking about.
Did you see the signed letter to Biden from 124 retired military officers expressing concern that the country is in peril due to Biden's actions?