Payroll Adjustment

Bigbass3

Yes, I have been trying for 3 weeks to get a payroll adjustment on 2 of my checks ! Our center manager has put the info in correct cause he printed the adjustment off and showed it to me. Now Tuesday of this week payroll is denied to pay me. So what do I need to do go ahead and file a Grievance plus penalty pay ? Thanks

Yes, I have been trying for 3 weeks to get a payroll adjustment on 2 of my checks ! Our center manager has put the info in correct cause he printed the adjustment off and showed it to me. Now Tuesday of this week payroll is denied to pay me. So what do I need to do go ahead and file a Grievance plus penalty pay ? Thanks
File a grievance

Weekly occurrence at my building. On Road sups beg you to come in and help deliver and then payroll cuts your pay so you make less then working PT in the Hub.

UPSER1987

Weekly occurrence at my building. On Road sups beg you to come in and help deliver and then payroll cuts your pay so you make less then working PT in the Hub.
If the center manager put a pay adjustment in and it is denied, there is an explanation from payroll. Ask him to print you that and you’ll have your answer.

542thruNthru

File a grievance for the difference plus penalty pay. It's amazing how management will claim how they are trying so hard and payroll is just denying it. Then suddenly you file a grievance and BAM oh look at that we figured out what the problem was.

Article 17 of the NMA.
Screenshot_20200723-171016_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

File a grievance for the difference plus penalty pay. It's amazing how management will claim how they are trying so hard and payroll is just denying it. Then suddenly you file a grievance and BAM oh look at that we figured out what the problem was.

Article 17 of the NMA.
View attachment 303402
Should I be forced to take a $6/hr cut in pay when ordered to cover an air route instead of my regular car wash job?

Come on man. You have been there 40 plus years. Quit complaining and just retire.
I consider my job my entertainment. Yesterday had a rental truck with 165 boxes of virus testing kits sitting for two days before I found it at 4:30PM. "Hey, what do you want to do with this truck?" "Oh no! Hurry up and Brown up and try to get it delivered." "OK boss." This morning driver went to move a rental inside the building and it suddenly accelerated and ran into the package car in front of it. Placed it in reverse and it suddenly accelerated and ran into the dock behind it. I went for a 15 mile bike ride, had lunch, thought about doing some yard work, took a nap and went to work for 5 1/2 hours. Home having a beer and getting ready for bed. Almost like retirement.

rod

Retired 23 years
I consider my job my entertainment. Yesterday had a rental truck with 165 boxes of virus testing kits sitting for two days before I found it at 4:30PM. "Hey, what do you want to do with this truck?" "Oh no! Hurry up and Brown up and try to get it delivered." "OK boss." This morning driver went to move a rental inside the building and it suddenly accelerated and ran into the package car in front of it. Placed it in reverse and it suddenly accelerated and ran into the dock behind it. I went for a 15 mile bike ride, had lunch, thought about doing some yard work, took a nap and went to work for 5 1/2 hours. Home having a beer and getting ready for bed. Almost like retirement.
I don't know. Five and a half hours work in one day? The sounds like 5 days worth if you were retired. :-)