Penalty Pay

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
No. Whatever it takes, I've got five more years to go, and I'm going to get there. I have a few more options we have not tried, both of them as surgery. But, regardless, I'm going back.
Apologies for all the typos, hand is not responding like it used to yet..
Dude I highly recommend you try to go get stem cell injections and avoid surgery. Even start physical therapy if you haven’t already. More important get off those pills. My buddy was taking something called kratom instead of pills and he said the pain management was just as effective as taking oxy and was able to walk away from pain killers without the habit forming residuals. Dont get sucked in.

BeachBoy

Dude I highly recommend you try to go get stem cell injections and avoid surgery. Even start physical therapy if you haven’t already. More important get off those pills. My buddy was taking something called kratom instead of pills and he said the pain management was just as effective as taking oxy and was able to walk away from pain killers without the habit forming residuals. Dont get sucked in.
Thanks. I had cortisone injections which seem to finally making the pain tolerable. Only do the pills when it gets really, really bad. My physical therapist turned me on to a machine that runs electrical pulses into my muscles, and it seemed to work, so I bought one and use it throughout the day. Whatever works.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
So, I've been out on short term disability for the last 4 months. Before I left, I filled grievances for missing hours on two different paychecks. 43 in total. The Union called me on Friday and said that the company finally issued those checks. Anyone have any idea how much in penalty pay I can expect? It was the grey area, I had gone from part time to full time beg I got sick, but had not yet completed my 30 days.
Enough for to your wife to spend